Easy-to-use for AutoCAD or progeCAD users and 100% DWG compatible
IFC 2x3 fully compatible: share your projects with other BIM software such as Autodesk Revit®, AchiCAD®, Allplan® etc.
Either in 3D or 2D view, progeCAD Architecture provides you with intelligent and parametric object libraries to design your buildings, exteriors and interiors: walls, windows, doors, stairs, balconies, roofs… You just have to pick a shape and modify its dimensions.
Editing your 3D project is as easy as a double-click on the element which dimensions you want to modify and/or drag and drop the element to change its position.
- EASY 3D with intelligent parametric objects
- AutoCAD®-friendly: the same native file format, the similar look and feel
- 2 SOFTWARE IN 1: This architectural software includes all the standard CAD features and the familiar CAD environment, therefore you can use it for general CAD drafting as well as a powerful BIM design tool.
- Very easy and fast 3D Design with intelligent parametric objects and extensive libraries. You just pick a shape and enter its dimensions.
- Create 3D stairs and roofs in a few clicks
- Get automatically all the 2D drawings and views from a 3D model : floor plans, elevations, perspective views, cross-sections… and keep them updated in real-time!
- Low-cost yet powerful!
Quite easy to get started with the software even for non-designers
Even if it is known as an exceptional low-cost alternative to Revit or ArchiCAD, progeCAD Architecture is much faster and intuitive to learn.
SEE OUR TUTORIAL VIDEOS to learn how to get started with progeCAD Architecture in less than 30 minutes!
progeCAD Architecture Strong points:
UNRIVALED PRODUCTIVITY: With progeCAD Architecture, you draw in 3D faster and easier than in 2D with traditional CAD software and save your time when editing. Besides, you can extract all 2D DWG drawings and the software will update them automatically after you have modified your 3D project!
- DWG compatibility combined with the innovative BIM approach (Building Information Modeling)
- The advanced BIM structure to continuously update your project drawings (sections, views, perspectives, etc) maintaining any intervention made by the user (insertion of library items, text, annotation, etc).
- An approach similar to Revit® or Archicad®
- Projects interchange with other BIM software through an IFC file.
- The project drawings smart explorer (the tree-view browser of drawings).
- Faster rendering performance on OpenGL, real-time virtual tours of a rendered model.
- The enhanced roof modeler with unlimited options to design any type of roof structure and to add components such as attics, lofts, skylights, inclined openings and many others.
- Intelligent design allowing to create even more building elements (e.g. chimneys, pergolas and others).
- Significant improvements regarding architectural design refinements (e.g. smart automatic unions between building objects only if necessary, optional hiding of wall/slab lines on views or sections, object definition through polylines in every dialog, etc), and topographic design (fully automatic creation of triangles to create a ground model).
- 2D and 3D Block Libraries
- Automatic dimensioning, 3D furniture libraries and walkthrough videos, bill of materials, 3D ground generation and excavation…
progeCAD Architecture is a complete package offering BIM parametric tecnnology, the Render based on ray-tracing technology, the Topographic 3D ground generator and the presentation capabilities via real-time virtual tours and .avi video records. Learn More...
AutoCAD® and progeCAD Professional users dealing in the AEC/FM industries can easily migrate to progeCAD Architecture boosting their productivity and benefiting from the software familiar look-and-feel. Learn More...
progeCAD Architecture is an affordable BIM package to create building models exchangeable across other BIM software platforms through the IFC 2x3 file format. Unlike traditional sophisticated BIM packages, progeCAD Architecture offers an easier approach to digital building modeling and, in addition, the capabilities of generic DWG CAD drafting.
progeCAD Architecture works directly in DWG ensuring complete compatibility with AutoCAD® WITHOUT ANY FILE CONVERSION and without losing any critical information. Support for the IFC 2x3 file format enables interoperability within the AEC /FM industry and smooth product model data exchange with other BIM software such as Autodesk Revit®, AchiCAD®, Allplan® etc.