The Swiss-Army-Knife CAD for file exchange
progeCAD is a powerful tool for conversion of different CAD file formats. It imports and exports a large number of file types, making CAD interchange easy!
PDF to DWG conversion
progeCAD helps you convert your PDF files to editable DWG files quickly and easily. The tool generates and optimizes vector entities such as lines, polylines, splines, hatches, circles, arcs and text strings; offers intelligent TrueType texts and line width recognition; retains colors in the DWG/DXF file. It is compatible with Layered PDF and preserves the same Layers scheme existing in the PDF when converting PDF to DWG. The PDF to CAD feature allows to save time by easily transferring projects, drawings, parts of existing in vectorial PDFs catalogues and manuals to CAD drawings to use them as native DWG files. It supports all versions of Adobe PDF file.
With progeCAD, you can easily Import/Export into your drawings a large number of file formats:
- STEP, IGES Import (and Export) STEP geometries and transform them into easily editable DWG entities.
- ESRI-SHAPE SHP Import SHAPE (ESRI) files with geometry and its attributes into DWG drawings. Specific commands allow geometry insertion, colors and layers management, data dynamic control.
- 3DS, DGN(Microstation), LWO, OBJ(Wavefront), STL, RGT, KMZ, DXF, DWF, DWFx
- Autodesk Revit® to insert BIM models into DWG. .rvt/.rfa are standard the facto in the building industries. progeCAD allows inserting BIM Autodesk Revit® models into your DWG as an underlay or as part of the DWG.
- IFC to insert BIM models into DWG. IFC is a global standard for data exchange in the building industries. Building industry professionals can use IFC to share data regardless of what software application they use to get their job done. progeCAD allows inserting BIM models into your DWG as an underlay or as part of the DWG.
- POINT CLOUDS Import ReCap® .rcp, .rcs, and general formats like .pcg, .isd, .xyz, .ply, .las, .laz
- STEP, IGES
- PDF, DWF, 3DS, DAE (Collada), LWO, POV, MA(Maya), OBJ(Wavefront), BMP, JPG, WMF, EMF, SVG
- 3D PRINT STL Export for 3D Printer output
STEP2DWG, IGES2DWG, STEP to DWG, IGES to DWG
A quick tour of the main progeCAD 2020 new features. Customizable Tool Palettes, Revit/IFC BIM Import, Digital Signatures to .dwg, Construction Lines, PointCloud .rcp,.rcs, Formulas in Tables, etc.
10 Reasons for progeCAD Professional
Perpetual Licensing! No annual fee. You decide when to upgrade
Nothing to learn for an AutoCAD® user
Work natively with DWG! Full compatibility with AutoCAD® without conversion
Import BIM projects and objects (Autodesk Revit® and IFC)
Amazing exclusive Advanced Features
Import/Export - Rvt, Rfa, IFC, STEP, IGES, PDF, 3D PDF, DWF, 3DS, DAE, LWO, POV, Maya, OBJ, BMP, JPG, WMF, EMF, SVG
They work with progeCAD:
Share your DWG, convert PDF to DWG, convert DWF to DWG, create 3D PDF, export models to Google Earth®, Import Revit® and IFC BIM files,Import shape files .shp, Import/Export STEP and IGES files, PDF print, iCADLib with thousands of free blocks, Point Cloud support, EasyArch 3D - the free Architectural plugin, Civil 3D Features are only some of the key features available with progeCAD... more details
The progeCAD interface will make you feel comfortable from the very beginning thanks to the "AutoCAD® - Like" Classic icon and Ribbon menus and "AutoCAD® - Like" commands. Learn More...
Besides being an all-embracing 2D/3D CAD tool with all the fundamental drawing functionality, progeCAD offers professionals a large number of advanced features and exclusive tools. Learn More...
progeCAD offers all the main features available with AutoCAD® and is also renowned for its handy extra tools added for free to further boost your productivity. Your cost-effective drawing power! Learn More...