What is progeCAD?
progeCAD is an AutoCAD® compatible 2D/3D CAD application that works with AutoCAD® DWG files from v. 2.5 to v. 2024 and imports Autodesk Revit®, IFC and SolidWorks files! The best solution for AEC, MCAD and all generic CAD usages.
progeCAD sells with perpetual licensing and offers more CAD functions than AutoCAD® LT at a fraction of the cost of AutoCAD®, ArchiCAD® or Microstation®
They work with progeCAD:
10 Reasons for progeCAD Professional
- Perpetual Licensing! No annual fee. You decide when to upgrade
Nothing to learn, if you are AutoCAD® users
Works natively with DWG! Fully compatible with AutoCAD® without conversion
Import BIM projects and objects (Autodesk Revit® and IFC)
- PDF Export with Layers - includes PDF/A ISO19005 Standard export
- PDF to DWG conversion
- Insert BIM models into DWG. IFC and Autodesk Revit® files supported
- Exports STEP, IGES, PDF, DWF, 3DS, DAE (Collada), STL, LWO, POV, MA(Maya), OBJ(Wavefront), BMP, JPG, WMF, EMF, SVG
- Imports STEP, IGES, IFC, Rvt/Rfa (Revit®), SolidWorks .sldprt part files and .sldasm assembly, ESRI-SHAPE SHP, 3DS, DGN(Microstation), LWO, OBJ, STL, IFC, RGT, DXF, DWF, DWFx
- PointCloud import (ReCap® .rcp, .rcs, .pcg, .isd, .xyz, .ply, .las, .laz)
- Customizable Toolpalettes for Blocks, Hatches and frequently used Commands
- 3D Print - STL export for 3D Printer output
- iCADLib Blocks Manager. More than 22.000 2D/3D ready-to-use blocks
- Direct access to Traceparts, Cadenas and BIM&CO with millions of blocks and BIM objects ready-to-use
- Parametric generation and insertion of 2D or 3D mechanical/structural components for construction
- ACIS solids
- Dynamic blocks editing
- EasyArch - 2D and 3D building plugin for architects
- Helix and Loft Commands
- ADDSELECTED - create a new object of the same type and general properties of a selected object.
- Gradient Hatch
- Bitmap/Raster support - Jpeg, TIFF, Png, Gif, ECW, MrSID and Jpeg 2000
- Bitmap polygonal clipping
- Geolocation with interactive background map from Microsoft Bing
- Plot Margin Customization - cover the entire sheet area
- Digital signatures to .dwg files
- Spell-check on the fly
- DATAEXTRACTION create a detailed schedule, a parts list, or a bill of materials
- AUTOSEZ automatic creation of surface profiles (Topographic Sections - AutoCAD Civil 3D Feature)
- SLOPE creation of slope patterns
- Block Editor (BEDIT)
- QRCODE Create and insert a QRCODE from any text, URL etc.
- 3D PDF Export
- Construction Lines
- Tables - AutoCAD® like Text in-place editing, numeric Rows, and alphabetical Columns. Cells with Formulas supported.
- Color Books - progeCAD supports standard Color Books
- AutoCAD® like Sheet Set Manager
- Dynamic UCS
- Dynamic Input
- AEC, Civil, GeoMaps, Mechanical objects support
- Flatshot command - Generates an accurate flat view of a 3D model
- AREATEXT - Calculate boundary area and place the text with the value in the center of the area.
- ARRAYPATH - Place object copies uniformly along a path or a portion of a path
- Find and Replace
- Express Tools - A complete set of Extra functions for Blocks, Layers, Texts
- Annotative Objects
- SHEETSET - Sheet Set Manager
- Arc Aligned Text
- Multigrip Editing
- Render engine - progeCAD integrates for free the Artisan Renderer module
- Automatic Perspective image correction
- QUICK PROPERTIES Palette Rapid access to the most useful object properties
- 3DConnection SpaceMouse and CADMouse support
- eTransmit - Compacting and transmitting DWG files with dependences by email
- Eattedit - Advanced Attribute editing
- Advanced Data Extraction
- QDIM - Quick dimensioning
- Google EarthTM Integration
- Publish (Batch Plot)
- Raster to Vector converter - Convert your paper drawings to editable DWG files
- Cloud - Share files on Cloud - Supports the major cloud services for file sharing and syncing like DropBox, Google Drive and Microsoft One Drive
- BetterWMF Integration ( https://www.furix.com/betterwmf )
The progeCAD interface will make you feel comfortable from the very beginning thanks to the "AutoCAD® - Like" Classic icon and Ribbon menus and "AutoCAD® - Like" commands. Learn More...
Besides being an all-embracing 2D/3D CAD tool with all the fundamental drawing functionality, progeCAD offers professionals a large number of advanced features and exclusive tools. Learn More...
progeCAD offers all the main features available with AutoCAD® and is also renowned for its handy extra tools added for free to further boost your productivity. Your cost-effective drawing power! Learn More...
progeCAD Professional is available with different perpetual licensing solutions, suitable for all business dimensions, from a single drafter to global corporations. Learn More...
- DWG 2024 support - Opens AutoCAD® 2024 DWG drawings
- Xref Manager - An intuitive interface for management of external references
- Bitmap/Raster management - progeCAD Professional supports DWG with images, photos, raster editing/visualization; ECW, MrSID and Jpeg 2000 are also supported
- Bitmap Clipping - Clip and polygonal clip on images
- Hatch Trim - Hatches can be trimmed using the standard Trim command
- Gradient Hatch support - Display and creation of gradients
- Polygonal layout Viewports - Display and creation of polygonal viewports
- Dynamic blocks editing - Change dynamic blocks shapes using grips
- 3D Ortho - Alongside the classic X,Y Ortho snap modes restricting cursor movement to horizontal and vertical, the Z Ortho mode restricting the cursor to the up and down directions.
- Tables support - Creation and editing. You can generate tables from block attributes, import them from Excel, Open Office or Libre Office. Tables styles supported.
- Table Styles - To create and easily format Tables in drawings. A table style enables to specify different cell styles for each row allowing to display different justification and appearance for text and gridlines. Tables are formatted according to their styles and you can apply to individual cells, rows,or columns your formatting overriding the formatting that comes from the table style.
- Dynamic UCS - The dynamic UCS feature automatically creates a temporary XY plane to draw on.
- Flatshot command - Generates an accurate flat view of a 3D model.
- Solprof - 2D profile image extraction from ACIS solids
- AEC and MDT objects support - Visualization of objects created with Civil3D, ADT, and mechanical objects
- Snap Extension - Snaps to some point along the imaginary extension of a line, arc or polyline segment
- PC3 Print Support - A plotter configuration file, or PC3 file, enables you to easily configure a plotter and to save the settings for later use
- PDF, DWF and DGN Underlay - PDF, DWF and DGN files can be attached as an underlay to a drawing file and used as a background for your drawings
- Drawing Fields - The Field feature automates the insertion of title block text or any other annotations in a drawing
- Find and Replace - Finds and replaces text and block attributes in DWG
- Arc-Aligned Text - The ARCTEXT command enables text alignment along an existing arc object
- Advanced CTB - Greyscale print and screening
- Eattedit - Advanced Attribute editing
- Extended Hatches - More than 300 new Hatch patterns available
- Layer Manager - Save and Restore Layers configurations
- Layout Manager- Management of multiple layouts allows the creation of all print tables of the same design and offers a greater compatibility with AutoCAD®
- Render Export - The export tool for LightWave (.lwo), 3D Studio (.3ds), Pov-Ray (.pov)
- Hidden lines in Dview - Hidden lines in perspective views
- Layers interface - "AutoCAD® like" layers management with Layers Filters support
- Default Layers - Predefined layers for dimensions and hatches
- Quick Group - Creates Entity groups with one click
- Layout Advanced Features - Hide and Shade on Layouts
- Print area visualization - Current and Previous print area
- Advanced Data Extraction - An easy-to-use wizard for Attributes and Blocks data export
- RealTime Pan & Zoom - progeCAD Professional allows users to work with their drawings using RealTime Pan and Zoom and also includes the exclusive progeCAD's PPan Technology* allowing dramatic improvements on Pan movements
- Lineweight for Display and Printing - Lineweight is supported for display and plot
- 3D Print - STL export for 3D Printer output
- EATTEXT - createTables reading Blocks Attributes
- Dynamic Input - Dynamic Input is an alternative way of entering commands through a command line interface at your Crosshair.
- ActiveX integration - Allows cut and paste of progeCAD drawings (or just parts of them) to a Microsoft Office application
- Customization - (AutoLISP, DIESEL, SDS, IRX, COM Automation) the following programming languages are supported by progeCAD Professional: LISP, IRX (C++ Similar to ARX), SDS (C++ ADS compatible), VBA and COM automation. .NET support the connection between .NET- based software and progeCAD drawings.